Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Surprise Guest (it's Bork!!! *party-favor*)

It's good to see Jimmy Two Times weigh in on my last two posts. You know, if there was one thing that I really missed, it was the warmth. I mean, he really brought his A-game; I don't know if I can compete with that. It's like he figured out the Wu-Tang Secret and obtained the coveted "nothin' to fuck wit'" status (I'm such a hater because of this!!!).

If the intended effect was to want me to continue blogging, then congrats. I really wanted to quit and just let this blog float out onto the open sea forever. But nope, Bork must really want me to keep sloggin'. I have noticed that RJ has gone back to posting PACINLAW material - I guess I can write about that...

I don't really have to, though. I could sit on my ass and still be 5th place on Google - and ultimately, that must really hurt.

Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

  1. The fact is, it really does not matter if this bogus blog gets high ranking in engine search. Many have told me that your rants are worthless. Intelligent people can see through your blather. Like I have stated before, you must really not have a life, or you are being paid a lot.

    ReplyDelete